MATCH DAY INFORMATION FOR SUPPORTERS
Here is some information to help you plan and enjoy your visit to Alvechurch Football Club.
Getting to the Stadium
The Stadium Address is:
Lye Meadow, Redditch Road, Alvechurch B48 7RS
Map – Click Here
Telephone number: 0121 445 2929
Take M42 to J2 then exit onto A441 towards Redditch.
At roundabout at end of dual carriageway take 2nd exit B4120 signposted Alvechurch. After approx 1 mile ground is on right with car park entrance just before ground.
Following a risk assessment by our Safety Officer, Rob McLaren there will be a few changes for fans entering Lye Meadow.
1. Car parking for some fans will be on the road outside the ground.
2. Players & officials
a. Away Players & Directors to park in the Club car park outside the ground and
have their names ticked off by our gateman on entry to the ground.
b. Home players & officials only will be allowed through the gate, although we
will allow away kitman in also to save carrying in all the kit.
3. Fans will have their temperature taken on arrival and be asked to use hand sanitizers on entry.
4. One member per bubble group will be asked for contact details in accordance with track and trace requirements.
5. There will be a one way system in place around the ground especially behind the car park end.
6. Viewing areas will be split to allow 2m social distancing for ‘bubble’ groups of up to 6 people
a. When passing behind people, please wear face coverings and try to stand
side by side rather than behind.
7. We ask our fans not to chant or shout during the match.
8. Entry and exit to the bar area and toilets will be via a one way system and clearly marked.
9. The bar will allow for 2 lines of people to order drinks, spaced 1m apart.
10. Drinks can be paid for using card preferably, although cash payments will be accepted.
11. Food will be available outside with cash transactions involving gloves & hand sanitisers.
12. Toilets will be ‘one in one out’ and closed intermittently for regular cleaning.
13. Food serving staff will wear face masks and we ask fans to wear face masks on entry to the clubhouse.
Please respect the measures we have put in place, they are for yours and our safety.
Like everybody else, this is new territory for us so please bear with us while we try to do it right.
For Grade A games, there will be a £2 charge for parking in the car park.
For away coaches, there is a lay-bye down the Redditch Road for parking and a steward will direct your driver once they've dropped off.
Disabled parking facilities
There are a limited number of parking spaces for disabled supporters near the turnstiles. If you need assistance please make this known to a member of the turnstile staff and we will give all the assistance you need.
If you travel by bicycle, please come to the turnstiles and we will make arrangements to keep your bike safe.
Please note that all vehicles or bikes and any property left in or with them, on Club property are left at owners risk.
Travelling by Public Transport
The nearest train station is Alvechurch. This is 20 minutes walk away from the ground, down to the village centre and turn right along the main Redditch Road.
The station is served by West Midlands Trains with services operating between Birmingham New Street.
Entry to the stadium:
Normally we have one turnstile open, and this is located on the end of the car park from the Redditch Road.
For Grade A games the other turnstile may be opened, in the same place.
Admission prices 2020/21
Seniors (65+) £8
Juniors (11-17) £5
Children under 11 Free.
Please try and have correct change if possible and try to get to ground in good time.
Electronic versions can be found on our website using the link on our home page. A limited number of hard copies will be produced and sold on a first come, first served basis.
We haven't yet got our Club shop in operation, but pin badges and scarves etc are available from behind the bar if you ask.
The snack bar is located inside the ground in club car park and served hot food and hot and cold drinks, sweets and chocolate bars. The snack bar gets very busy just before half-time and there can be a longish queue.
The club bar is open before, during and after the game and serves drinks and bar snacks.
For Grade A games, a Fan Zone with outside bar and refreshment facilities will be open to both home and away supporters.
We ask supporters not to bring bottles, glasses or cans into the Stadium.
There is one main stand with seating accommodating 250 supporters, and a covered standing area behind the one goal. There is uncovered standing all the way around the stadium, except for the space between the Home and Away dugouts.
We ask all supporters to Respect the players, officials and supporters of both teams and of course the match officials.
After the game
Thank you for visiting Alvechurch F.C. and we hope you enjoyed your trip.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Find more information on the village of Alvechurch HERE.